※Photos of measures taken during shows organized by RX Japan Ltd. (Formerly Reed Exhibitions Japan Ltd.)
Thorough measures against Covid-19
（Exhibition will be held taking safety measures following the guidelines of the government, municipalities and the exhibition industry association）
① Require all exhibitors & visitors to wear a mask
Set a signboard saying “Wearing a mask is required to enter”
Set Mask Distribution Counter
② Temperature measurement with thermography devices at all the exhibition entrances
Specialised staffs are arranged at the all entrances
Taking body temperature one by one
③ Thorough measures against Covid-19 at exhibition reception
Ensure social distance
Anti-splash sheets installed at reception
④ Hand sanitizers at all the exhibition entrances
Hand sanitizers are set at all entrances for all visitors and exhibitors
⑤ Station a doctor and nurse all time at the venue for emergency
Signboard showing the First-aid
Doctors and nurses are arranged
⑥ Disinfection of the conference hall after each seminar
⑦ Open doors, constant ventilation using air conditioning, and leave enough distance between seats at the seminars.
⑧ Display various warning signs
Lifestyle Week will be held following the government guideline of the maximum number of visitors (up to 50% of the capacity and 5,000 people)
(The total number of visitors at any given time* per venue should not exceed 5,000, and it does not mean that the total number of attendees is limited to 5000.)
Entry Notes and Requests
● The following persons will not be admitted to the exhibition:
- Those with a fever of 37.5 degrees Celsius or higher, or those who are not in good health (including those with abnormalities in the sense of taste or smell).
- Those who have had intensive contact with a person who is positive for the Covid-19
- Those who have traveled to a country or region that has been restricted by the government from entering the country or required by the government for a period of observation within the past 14 days, or have had intensive contact with the person in question.
● You are required to wear a mask, take a temperature and disinfect your hands before entering the venue.
● Please check your physical condition before visiting the exhibition and refrain from visiting if you have a fever or are not feeling well.