Next IFEX will be concurrently held with LIFESTYLE EXPO where 47,000 gift/interior industry buyers visit.
Not only Flower and Plants industry visitors but also IFEX will attract new buyers such as Gift/Interior Importers, Lifestyle Shops, Department Stores, Hotels/Restaurants, Architect Office and so on.
Expand your business in IFEX 2020, Japan!
Show Name: 16th INTERNATIONAL FLOWERS & PLANTS EXPO TOKYO (IFEX)
Organiser: Reed Exhibitions Japan Ltd.
Dates: January 20 (Wed) - 22 (Fri), 2020
Time: 10:00-18:00 (last day until 17:00)
Venue: Makuhari Messe, Japan
LIFESTYLE EXPO TOKYO 2020 [January] consists of:
GIFTEX TOKYO 2020 [January] - 3nd Variety-Gifts Expo Details>
3rd Baby & Kids Expo Tokyo [January] Details>
3rd Table & Kitchenware Expo Tokyo [January] Details>
3rd Fashion Goods & Accessories Expo Tokyo [January] Details>
3rd Health & Beauty Goods Expo Tokyo [January] Details>
INTERIOR TOKYO 2020 [January] - 3rd Interior Products & Furniture Expo Details>
COSME TOKYO 2020 - 8th INT'L COSMETICS TRADE FAIR Details>
INNER BEAUTY TOKYO 2020 - 3rd BEAUTY & HEALTH FOODS EXPO Details>
COSME Tech 2020 - 10th INT'L COSMETICS DEVELOPMENT EXPO Details>
Cut flower, Potted flower, Pot plant, Ornamental plant, Bonsai, Bulb, etc.
Flower vase, Pot, Floral foam, Basket, Preservative, Ribbon, Wire, Sleeve, Preserved flower, Artificial flower, Dried flower, etc.
Tray, Substrate, Potting machine, etc.
Retailer (Florist, Garden centre, Supermarket, Gift shop, etc.), Wholesaler, Importer, Flower auction market, Grower/Nursery, Hotel, Floral designer, Landscaper etc.
*expected. including concurrent shows.
● Classic ● Create ● Dmarket ● Eternal ● Flora International ● Fresh Flowers ● Green Wings Japan ● Japan Plants ● Kaneko Seeds ● Matsuo Trading ● Miyosh ● Ocean Trading ● Otani Trading-roseed ● YMS etc.
● Aeon Retail ● Akatsuka Group ● Cainz ● Daiichi Engei ● DCM Holdings ● Green Farm ● Hana Cupid ● Hibiya Kadan ● Komeri ● Odakyu Land Flora ● Ozaki Flower Park ● Park Corporation ● Takasho ● Tokyu Flora ● Tsuboikaen ● Universal Engeisha ● Yoneyama Plantation etc.
● Afternoon Tea ● Bleu Bleuet ● CUISINE HABITS ● DEAN & DELUCA ● George's ● INOBUN ● Ito-ya ● LOFT ● MUJI ● PLAZA ● Quatre Saisons ● Tokyu Hands ● TSUTAYA ● WATASHI NO HEYA etc.
● ACME Furniture ● ACTUS ● AXIS ● CASSINA IXC. ● DAIMARU MATSUZAKAYA ● Francfranc ● HUMPTY DUMPTY ● IDÉE ● ISETAN MITSUKOSHI ● MoMA DESIGN STORE ● OTSUKA KAGU ● RIGNA ● Sempre ● Sogo & Seibu ● Takashimaya ● THE CONRAN SHOP etc.
● Hoshino Resorts ● Hotel Okura Tokyo ● Imperial Hotel ● Mori Trust Hotels & Resorts ● New tani otel ● Prince Hotel ● The Peninsula Tokyo ● Tokyo Dome ● Kajima Corporation ● LIXIL ● Misawa Homes ● Mitsui Home ● Mitsukoshi IsetanProperty Design ● Taisei Corporation ● Toyota Homes etc.
● Expand your business in attractive Japanese market
● Find Japanese & Asian Agent/ Distributors/ Importers
● Conduct OEM deals with manufacturers & retailers
● Carry out market research of Japan & Asian market
● Meet with new industry customers from concurrently held LIFESTYLE EXPO TOKYO
● Collaborate with other industry professionals (Interior, Fashion, etc.)